kABaTAanG pINoy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kABaTAanG pINoy

kiLOs kaBAtAaN... kAiLaNgaN Ka nG baYAn!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesArcadesRegisterLog inSearch
Latest topics
» US preparing war on North Korea and Iran!
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2017, 4:01 pm by James307

» MASAHISTA GROUP SA FB. (Massage and Spa Therapist)
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 2:41 pm by Ametron29

» Join PlanetRomeo and Manjam site. (Dating and fun)
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 2:23 pm by Ametron29

» Tunay na kahulugan ng buhay...
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2017, 5:20 pm by James307

» Mga Pre. Masarap din magmahal ng tomboy...
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2017, 5:18 pm by James307

» Strict gun ownership/policy and no to riding in tandemn/Ejk!
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2017, 5:17 pm by James307

» Wonderful Story: Isang babae ang lumapit sa Pastor.
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2017, 5:14 pm by James307

» Watch: Jesus film and Christian celebrities.
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2017, 5:12 pm by James307

» BIG ONE AND WW3 IS COMING SOON...
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2017, 5:10 pm by James307

» PAYPAL MONEY INCOME
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 11:50 pm by jafdynasty

» Much Awaited Movie This Year
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 1:48 pm by justIGOR

» musta mga repapips
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2015, 3:53 pm by justIGOR

» kALaYaAn... sAaN aT kAiLaN?
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 2:05 pm by justIGOR

» Pinoy Trivia
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 1:35 pm by justIGOR

» Apps para sa mga masekreto at chismosa
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 11:36 am by justIGOR

» Cellphone Application
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 11:03 am by justIGOR

» Login
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 10:35 am by justIGOR

» PET LOVERS: SHIH TZU
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 10:17 pm by James307

» OPLUS AND WINDOWS PHONE LUMIA
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 10:16 pm by James307

» SMARTBRO POCKET WIFI
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 10:15 pm by James307

» IPASA ANG FOI BILL! IBALIK ANG DEATH PENALTY!!!
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 10:12 pm by James307

» Christian Theology 101: Idolatry and Graven Images
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 10:11 pm by James307

» Except a man be born again he cannot enter the God's Kingdom
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 10:10 pm by James307

» Facebook Group
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 4:33 am by tagubilin

» Survey
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 11:27 am by Punong Abala

Top posters
Jhuly (7543)
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Vote_lcapChicagoGurl here to represent! Voting_barChicagoGurl here to represent! Vote_rcap 
belle (4209)
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Vote_lcapChicagoGurl here to represent! Voting_barChicagoGurl here to represent! Vote_rcap 
gelay (3681)
silip_lang (3646)
gneth (3566)
mark_7th (2450)
Lanyag Clara (2248)
onid (2229)
bantay (2175)
dhayan (1661)
Poll
Anung Cellphone Brand ang user friendly para sa inyo?
Nokia
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Vote_lcap62%ChicagoGurl here to represent! Vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
Samsung
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Vote_lcap23%ChicagoGurl here to represent! Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Motorola
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Vote_lcap0%ChicagoGurl here to represent! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sony Ericson
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Vote_lcap15%ChicagoGurl here to represent! Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
LG
ChicagoGurl here to represent! Vote_lcap0%ChicagoGurl here to represent! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
VodapHone
 0% [ 0 ]
Alcatel
 0% [ 0 ]
Wala sa Nabanggit
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 183 on February 10th 2021, 5:14 pm
Statistics
We have 482 registered users
The newest registered user is Ametron29

Our users have posted a total of 50867 messages in 1271 subjects

ChicagoGurl here to represent!

Go down 
+15
gneth
belle
bugsbite
mark_7th
silip_lang
darkvorg
BobOng Mod
neoshadow
gelay
jen
dhayan
Jhuly
onid
Punong Abala
Gigi
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gigi

Female
Dami ng Post : 94
Salamat : 0
Lokasyon : Chgo, IL, USofA
Nagpatala : 2007-12-01

ChicagoGurl here to represent! Empty
PostSubject: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2007, 10:57 am

hey and wink...just dropping in from the Chi...looking forward to many conversations...with my new friends here...

Let yourself be heard and holler!!!
Back to top Go down
Punong Abala
Admin
Admin
Punong Abala

Male
Dami ng Post : 1432
Salamat : 8
Lokasyon : Pilipinas
Nagpatala : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2007, 11:15 am

Ey welcome Gigi. From Chicago! Wow Shocked

You know how to speak Filipino? Cool

I need get my dictionary beside me from now on. Hehehe. welcome again to KP Forum! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://kabataangpinoy.heavenforum.com
onid
onid

Male
Dami ng Post : 2229
Lokasyon : Pasig Philippines
Nagpatala : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2007, 11:23 am

waw new member now from chicago hehe tnx for joning!

tell us how you did found out about this Forum??
Back to top Go down
Gigi

Female

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2007, 11:26 am

Thanks for the warm welcome, PA! I have a hard time speaking tagalog (cant seem to get the verb tenses right and the grammatical order of my sentences...yikes!), but I can understand (when spoken to), read and write it. Guess I'll have to keep my tagalog dictionary close by as well when I'm here as well! wink...
Back to top Go down
Gigi

Female

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2007, 11:37 am

@ onid: Most of my family is still back home...my roots run deep and I've close ties...I'll always consider the Phils as my home...

I enjoy the banter in fora...a very good friend told me about this one...
Back to top Go down
onid
onid

Male

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2007, 12:00 pm

waw
its relly nice to hear to u a filipino to consider the phil.as thier home, (sorry im not good in speaking english too)
well when you have time just visit us here give some reactions, Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Jhuly
Jhuly

Male
Dami ng Post : 7543
Salamat : 7
Lokasyon : Novaliches
Nagpatala : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2007, 8:09 pm

Ey Gigi! Shocked

Your here!! Very Happy

Hows the weather? Cool

Back to top Go down
Gigi

Female

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2007, 11:22 am

It's freezing here now...brrrrrrr...just had our first snow-storm here yesterday! It was snowing and raining with freezing conditions! Got between 3-5 inches of snow in the city! How's the weather out there?

Shall I mail you some snow-balls? wink...
Back to top Go down
Punong Abala
Admin
Admin
Punong Abala

Male
Dami ng Post : 1432
Salamat : 8
Lokasyon : Pilipinas
Nagpatala : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2007, 11:24 am

Give me some here so I can make halo-halo Cool

Back to top Go down
http://kabataangpinoy.heavenforum.com
Jhuly
Jhuly

Male

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2007, 11:27 am

Gigi wrote:
It's freezing here now...brrrrrrr...just had our first snow-storm here yesterday! It was snowing and raining with freezing conditions! Got between 3-5 inches of snow in the city! How's the weather out there?

Have it delivered door to door. hahahaha Laughing

Everything is well here. No need to worry. Got all schedules fixed. Cool
Back to top Go down
Gigi

Female

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2007, 12:39 pm

Jhuly wrote:
Gigi wrote:

Have it delivered door to door. hahahaha Laughing

Everything is well here. No need to worry. Got all schedules fixed. Cool

'Everything' is alright now? You sure? Is there anything I need to know? Please tell Uncle I'm thinking of him...wink...
Back to top Go down
onid
onid

Male

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2007, 12:40 pm

hey you too know each other right??
Back to top Go down
Gigi

Female

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2007, 12:43 pm

onid wrote:
hey you too know each other right??

Opo...July is one of my close friends in the Phils. Why do ask and how did you know?
Back to top Go down
onid
onid

Male

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2007, 12:54 pm

humm.. i just figured out kasi you mention an uncle that kua jhuly has known w/c means u know each other
(HAAA!! my english Sucks XD )
Back to top Go down
Jhuly
Jhuly

Male

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2007, 1:03 pm

Ur uncle is fine. I told you everything is well here. Cool
Are you coming next year? Cool

Back to top Go down
Gigi

Female

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2007, 1:04 pm

Jhuly wrote:

Ipon muna ako. La ko pera eh. Can you lend me money for my air fair? Lol! Am trying to go home May, 2008.
Back to top Go down
Gigi

Female

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2007, 1:06 pm

onid wrote:
humm.. i just figured out kasi you mention an uncle that kua jhuly has known w/c means u know each other
(HAAA!! my english Sucks XD )

How do you know which Uncle I'm referring to? Maybe it's my Uncle Piolo Pascual? Lol! (wish...hehe)

Yes, July and I are good friends...but I think I've been a bad influence on him...hahahaha...And you? How do you know July?
Back to top Go down
Jhuly
Jhuly

Male

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2007, 1:09 pm

Gigi wrote:
Jhuly wrote:

Ipon muna ako. La ko pera eh. Can you lend me money for my air fair? Lol! Am trying to go home May, 2008.
Lend you money ey Laughing wait I will have my body parts sold so I can raise enough money for you Laughing

Gelay will be here too next year Cool

Back to top Go down
Gigi

Female

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2007, 1:13 pm

Jhuly wrote:
Gigi wrote:
Jhuly wrote:

Lend you money ey Laughing wait I will have my body parts sold so I can raise enough money for you Laughing

Gelay will be here too next year Cool

I hear that you can get a good price for body parts in India and China! Seems they're in high demand...nyahaha... You can visit another country and have surgery done! What a bargain! When is she coming home?
Back to top Go down
onid
onid

Male

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2007, 1:17 pm

nakilala ko c kua jhuly in this forum

and u know gelay too (that is one crazy girl hehe)
Peace Gelay Bati tayo :P
Back to top Go down
dhayan
dhayan

Female
Dami ng Post : 1661
Lokasyon : Commonwealth, Quezon City
Nagpatala : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2007, 1:22 am

helow poh......

sana poh mag enjoy ka dito s KP...

(^_^)!!
Back to top Go down
Gigi

Female

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2007, 9:37 am

Pleased to meet you dhayan! Thanks for the welcome! How are you this morning?
Back to top Go down
Jhuly
Jhuly

Male

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2007, 9:53 am

Ey I'm going out today. Got to visit Fr. Robert in Jail. I want to visit him so that if ever I land in jail he will also visit me. Laughing We've been friends for 10 years now and he is updated about my "private" life. Laughing

Got to go now.
Back to top Go down
jen
jen

Female
Dami ng Post : 954
Lokasyon : meycauayan city

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2007, 12:44 pm

hi gigi..WELCOME TO KP..

i hope you enjoy in this forum..all members here are kind and easy to chat..hope 1 of these days makabond kita..hehehe..again welcome.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gelay
gelay

Female
Dami ng Post : 3681
Salamat : 4
Lokasyon : Canada
Nagpatala : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2007, 12:52 pm

ate g.. hello... have fun posting..

so, how was your thanksgiving?!?!
hmmmm.... i barely go to the other site, that's why you prolly thought that i'm never online.. most of the time, you can find me here..

don't you like it here?? it's quiet... love it here..

anyways, hope that everything's okay.. tc..

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ChicagoGurl here to represent!   ChicagoGurl here to represent! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ChicagoGurl here to represent!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kABaTAanG pINoy :: Tambayan :: Members from Abroad-
Jump to: