kABaTAanG pINoy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kABaTAanG pINoy

kiLOs kaBAtAaN... kAiLaNgaN Ka nG baYAn!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesArcadesRegisterLog inSearch
Latest topics
» US preparing war on North Korea and Iran!
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2017, 4:01 pm by James307

» MASAHISTA GROUP SA FB. (Massage and Spa Therapist)
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 2:41 pm by Ametron29

» Join PlanetRomeo and Manjam site. (Dating and fun)
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 2:23 pm by Ametron29

» Tunay na kahulugan ng buhay...
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2017, 5:20 pm by James307

» Mga Pre. Masarap din magmahal ng tomboy...
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2017, 5:18 pm by James307

» Strict gun ownership/policy and no to riding in tandemn/Ejk!
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2017, 5:17 pm by James307

» Wonderful Story: Isang babae ang lumapit sa Pastor.
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2017, 5:14 pm by James307

» Watch: Jesus film and Christian celebrities.
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2017, 5:12 pm by James307

» BIG ONE AND WW3 IS COMING SOON...
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2017, 5:10 pm by James307

» PAYPAL MONEY INCOME
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 11:50 pm by jafdynasty

» Much Awaited Movie This Year
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 1:48 pm by justIGOR

» musta mga repapips
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2015, 3:53 pm by justIGOR

» kALaYaAn... sAaN aT kAiLaN?
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 2:05 pm by justIGOR

» Pinoy Trivia
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 1:35 pm by justIGOR

» Apps para sa mga masekreto at chismosa
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 11:36 am by justIGOR

» Cellphone Application
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 11:03 am by justIGOR

» Login
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 10:35 am by justIGOR

» PET LOVERS: SHIH TZU
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 10:17 pm by James307

» OPLUS AND WINDOWS PHONE LUMIA
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 10:16 pm by James307

» SMARTBRO POCKET WIFI
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 10:15 pm by James307

» IPASA ANG FOI BILL! IBALIK ANG DEATH PENALTY!!!
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 10:12 pm by James307

» Christian Theology 101: Idolatry and Graven Images
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 10:11 pm by James307

» Except a man be born again he cannot enter the God's Kingdom
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 10:10 pm by James307

» Facebook Group
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 4:33 am by tagubilin

» Survey
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 11:27 am by Punong Abala

Top posters
Jhuly (7543)
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Vote_lcap"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Voting_bar"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Vote_rcap 
belle (4209)
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Vote_lcap"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Voting_bar"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Vote_rcap 
gelay (3681)
silip_lang (3646)
gneth (3566)
mark_7th (2450)
Lanyag Clara (2248)
onid (2229)
bantay (2175)
dhayan (1661)
Poll
Anung Cellphone Brand ang user friendly para sa inyo?
Nokia
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Vote_lcap62%"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
Samsung
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Vote_lcap23%"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Motorola
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Vote_lcap0%"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sony Ericson
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Vote_lcap15%"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
LG
"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Vote_lcap0%"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE" -Jesus Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
VodapHone
 0% [ 0 ]
Alcatel
 0% [ 0 ]
Wala sa Nabanggit
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13